OnePlus One gets another CyanogenMod Update
If you are one of those lucky out there who got a OnePlus One via invite, there is a good news for you.
Cyanogen is rolling out a new update CM 11S 38R release of CyanogenMod for the OnePlus One and it should be available OTA for the device.
Stuff’s in the new update:
- A new firmware that improves the responsiveness of the touchscreen
- New and very cool lockscreen.
- Ability to take photos in RAW format
- Enhanced audio capabilities (now the One lets you play high resolution music—24 bit, 96/192khz—flac/alac/wav files without resampling)
- Added method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
- Added pause button during video recording.
- Improved battery life.
- Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
- Fixed issues with ‘4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
- Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
- Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
- Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
- Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
- Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
- Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.
I am yet to receive this update on my OnePlus One. Do keep checking for this update and let us know what you feel. Also, submit comments on the OnePlus One forum (link below).