Nokia X gets a price cut in India, available for Rs7027
Nokia launched their first Android based phone Nokia X in India last month at Rs. 8599. Now there is a price cut for the device.
The phone gets a reduced price of Rs 7027. Nokia X comes with a 4″ touch display with 800*480 pixel resolution, 1GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and runs on Nokia X software platform which is forked version of Android 4.1.
Quick look at the features:
- 4inch (800 x 480 pixels resolution) Capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 play (MSM8225) processor with Adreno 203 GPU
- Nokia X software platform based on AOSP Android 4.1
- 3MP Rear camera (Fixed focus)
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB of Internal storage
- micro SD expansion slot
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi,Bluetooth 3.0
- 1500 mAh battery
Recently, Nokia and Airtel annouced 500MB free data per month for 3 months. Good to see further benefits for Nokia X buyers.
What do you think of the price cut. Do let us know.