Nokia Mail for Exchange(Beta) available for Asha 302 and Asha 303
Heads up: Nokia has released Mail for Exchange Beta for Series 40 based devices like Asha 302 and Asha 303. The app syncs Email, Contacts and Calendar between the Phones and Microsoft® Exchange servers. Before downloading it onto the phone, read the description below and watch the video.
Nokia Mail for Exchange for Asha 302 and Asha 303 http://nokia.ly/IQDhkI is a beta release mobile email application that utilizes widely used Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® protocol. This protocol enables Email, Calendar and Contact data synchronization between compatible Nokia Asha phones and Microsoft® Exchange servers.
This release is meant to give you early access to the application under development. We hope to get your valuable feedback to help us improve the software as we mature the software and get ready to release to Nokia Store.
- View emails with extended text formatting
- Flag, move and copy messages
- Sync multiple folders
- Contacts auto complete when composing email
- Search messages locally
- View attachment file name and forward attachments
Calendar and contacts synchronization:
- Integrates with Series 40 Asha calendar and contacts applications
- View synchronized events from Exchange calendar
- Create new synchronized personal calendar events
- Create, accept and reject meeting requests
- Two-way contacts synchronization
- Global address book lookup of contacts
Connectivity and security:
- Synchronizes email, calendar and contacts data over secure HTTPS connection
- Application data encryption
- Application inactivity security lock
- Supports essential ActiveSync security policies including – Alphanumeric password required – Minimum password length – Minimum password required complex characters – Maximum failed password attempts – Local wipe after maximum attempts
If you want to try it out, check out this link. Also leave your valuable feedback allowing them to improve the further releases.