How to downgrade the firmware of your LG Optimus One
- Find out the code for your phone from this link.
- The site contains list of all firmwares available for LG Optimus One P500.
- Then frame the following URL as shown below,
where XXXX is code obtained from step 1.
If I am downloading the original firmware for Optimus One in India, I will open the link from the First step. I will find out the code for Indian Optimus One which will be either AINDHW or AIRQBK
Then I frame the URL like the one below
- You can download the latest firmware by changing the alphabets V10a to V10b and so on (Highlighted above). Download and store it on your PC.
- Once the download is complete, download the KDZ updater from the link here.
- Install msxml.msi
- Connect your phone in the non USB mode and start KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
Type : 3GQCT
PhoneMode : DIAG
KDZ file : The ROM you downloaded form the step above
- Press Launch Software update. The process will take roughly 10 mins. The phone screen will show Emergency Mode. The phone reboots after the ROM update.