Google Android Market app updated to 3.1.5 [Download]
Google has released another update for their Market app on Android and is version’d 3.1.5. Their previous release was 3.1.3.
Though this release is minor, there are performance improvements incorporated into the app. The app was uploaded into XDA Dev Forum by the user Rydah805.
Steps to install:
- Back up your phone using Titanium Backup in case you face problems with the latest version.
- Download the Market APK to your computer.
- Connect the phone to the computer via USB and transfer the downloaded APK to the root directory of phone’s storage.
- Disconnect the phone from the computer
- Open the APK by navigating using the File Manager. Follow on-screen instructions to install.
All done? then you should be having the new Android Market app on your phone.
Do let us know if you observe anything different from the previous release.