Gingerbread update for Spice MI-410
Spice mobiles have released Gingerbread update for MI-410. The update should be around 57MB in size and is available from Spice website for download.
- Extract the RAR file using WinRar.
- Copy the file extracted file to your SD card. Make sure it is placed in the root (not saved in a folder)
- Insert the SD card to your device.
- To enter bootloader mode, press and hold volume up + down + power buttons until you see the image of the Android logo.
- Press ‘Home’key to show the update utility. Use the volume buttons to select the option “Download nb0 from SD card”.
- Press ‘return or back arrow” to confirm.
- Upgrade will start. You can see the progress of the update while you wait.
Do let us know the changes you observe in the update.