Finally, Symbian Anna released in US for all Nokia models
Nokia has officially announced the release of Symbian Anna update for all Nokia C6-01, Nokia E7 and Nokia N8 US models. This is a significant release because, most of the countries have got the Anna release and meanwhile Nokia has released another Major update – Symbian Belle which will be rolled out soon.
Till the time Anna is not rolled out successfully all over the world, Nokia wont release Symbian Belle update.
We are very pleased to announce that Symbian Anna (025.007) is now available in the US for all Nokia C6-01, Nokia E7 and Nokia N8 US models!
Please find a full list of US product codes below, that can now download Symbian Anna. (To check your product code, just type *#0000# on your phone.)
Generic North America Vanilla variants
C6-01 059C3W3 / 059C3W4 / 059C3P6 / 059C3P9
E7 059C996 / 059C997 / 059C998 / 059C999 / 059C9B0
N8 059G196 / 0599218 / 0599222 / 0599226 / 0599230 / 0599236
US Customized variants:
E7 059F6L7 / 059F6L8
N8 059D111 / 059C8T6 / 059D110 / 059D112 / 059G700 / 059D0V2
The update includes for example the following new features:
• Fresher, renewed look with new icons and wallpapers, and split screen view for Messaging, Mail, Browser, Phonebook, Calendar, and Maps
• Improved full QWERTY virtual keypad with split screen view and faster access to special characters
• New, faster and easier-to-use browser, with new search features, and most used features available with one tap
• New Maps version, with improved search, a public transport network view, and a new Check-in feature for sharing info about places through social networking services
• Improved calendar, enabling you to create and accept meeting invitations through
• Mail Microsoft Communicator Mobile available
• Improved information and communication security
• New versions of Ovi Store and QuickOffice
• Performance and usability improvements
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please be sure to check our online FAQs for Symbian Anna: www.nokiausa.com/us-en/support/faq/?qt=anna&action=faqSearch
Do take a backup of your device before proceeding with the update. All the best!