Many of them out in the world feel that drinking is a hobby and is a way to enjoy and relax. Yes, we all agree that we have freedom to enjoy and we have the rights to do it. But as with rights, we also do possess some duties being a citizen and should respect others around us.
1) Do ensure that your body has enough water before you start your drinking session. Hence, it stops you from getting headache’s and stops dehydration.
2) Ensure you eat food which takes longer time to digest as it will help your body to take in the alcohol.
3) Do not experiment with different types of alcohols. Allow your body to take only one type of it at a time.
4) Stop when you feel that you had enough. Minimize the intake.
5) Do not force others who do not wish to drink.
6) Pace your drinks and enjoy the sip. This way, you can enjoy your drink and allows body to tolerate the overdose.
Finally if you are returning home from a party or a pub, do ensure that the person driving you home is not under the influence of alcohol. This will ensure that all of you reach your destination safely and also ensures that others on the road will also be safe. The above are just some tips which will also make you enjoy your lovely evenings and help you relax too.
Just remember that somebody is waiting for you at home.