Download T-Mobile G2X Custom ROM’s
Here is a list of the best of the custom ROM’s for T-Mobile G2X.
NANDROID Restore Stock LG-P999-V10f Froyo 2.22 (Stable)
Bionix 2 / Gingerbread 2.3.3 (Stable)
Eagles Blood / Gingerbread 2.3.3 or Froyo 2.2.2 (Stable)
Dark and Sinister Froyo 2.2.2 (Stable)
Gingerbread Leak LG-P999-V20c Gingerbread 2.3.3 (Stable)
CyanogenMod7 Nightly / Gingerbread 2.3.4 (Stable / Work In Progress)
Faux AOSP / Gingerbread 2.3.4 (Stable / Work In Progress)
Once you have downloaded one of the above listed ROM’s, follow the steps below to get it onto your device.
1. Install ROM Manager and ClockworkMod Recovery flashed on your device. Also, have an external microSD card loaded onto the device.
2. Extract the ROM file contents to your external SDCard in the _ExternalSD/clockworkmod/backup/ directory.
Note: If there are any spaces in the directory name, there will be a md5 check some error.
3. Invoke ROM Manager and select Reboot into Recovery or Boot Phone into clockworkmod recovery.
4. In Recovery navigate down to backup and restore, choose Restore
5. Select the ROM file and Select Yes – Restore.
6. Do not reboot the device post restore. Perform a “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” from the Recovery Menu.
7. When the above step is complete, choose Reboot.
These steps are to help you with the procedure. I do not take responsibility if you brick your device. Proceed at your own risk.