Adobe Creative Cloud Review
Adobe recently announced Adobe Creative Cloud for Individuals and Creative Cloud for Enterprise. Adobe Creative Cloud is a subscription based services which has 30 tools from Adobe which enables professionals to create content across Print, Web, Mobile Apps, Video and Photography.
In simple terms, Adobe Creative Cloud is subscription-based model for most of its popular products (Below image shows the portfolio of products available).
Benefits with Adobe Creative Cloud is that, regular updates to the software is available over the air. Along with the latest updates, the creative cloud users will also get 20GB of cloud storage. Workspace sync across devices is also available thus allowing users to collaborate and share their work with creative community. Member’s can also publish their own portfolios, follow other’s creatives and also get feedback from worldwide community.
Once users signup for the membership (which costs INR 2700 per month or INR 1600 per month if users own CS3 or CS5.5 for the first year).
- Users can get newest features as part of latest releases without paying for expensive upgrades.
- 20 GB of cloud storage to store
- Workspaces can be accessed across devices
- Different prices for different needs
- Price is bit on the higher side as it costs INR 2700 per month
- Everything is on the cloud, is necessary for users to have reliable Internet connection
This is my point of view. What is yours?
Adobe Creative Cloud now available in India at attractive pricing plans
for individuals, teams and enterprise customers
Adobe recently announced new launches of Adobe® Creative Cloud™, the company’s flagship offering for creatives. Creative Cloud for individuals and Creative Cloud for enterprise join Creative Cloud for teams, which was launched in March 2013, completing the full Adobe Creative Cloud membership options available for sale in India.
Adobe Creative Cloud is a subscription-based service that includes more than 30 tools and services enabling professional-grade content creation and delivery across print, web, mobile apps, video and photography.
Adobe also announced a significant update to Creative Cloud, introducing stunning versions of Adobe’s next generation of desktop applications including Adobe Photoshop® CC, InDesign® CC, Illustrator® CC, Dreamweaver® CC and Premiere® Pro CC. Adobe’s desktop tools, previously known as Creative Suite (CS), are now branded CC to reflect that they are an integral part of Creative Cloud and have been reinvented to support a more intuitive, connected way of creating. In addition, Behance, the world’s leading online creative community, is now integrated with Creative Cloud, so customers can showcase work, get feedback on projects and gain global exposure.
Adobe also announced that the company will now focus its creative software development efforts on the Creative Cloud. While Adobe Creative Suite® 6 products will continue to be supported and available for purchase, the company has no plans for future releases of Creative Suite or other CS products.
Adobe is facilitating the transition to Creative Cloud with attractive pricing plans and promotions for individual members, teams and enterprise customers. For more details, visit www.adobe.com/in . Adobe will continue to sell licenses for all CS6 products via electronic download from adobe.com and participating resellers.
What are the pricing options and plans for users in India?
This major update to Creative Cloud is available from now. By signing up for Creative Cloud today, creatives will be ready to download and use these latest cloud-enabled innovations from Adobe as soon as they are available. Creative Cloud membership for individuals is INR 2,700per month based on annual membership; existing customers who own CS3 to CS5.5 get their first year of Creative Cloud at the discounted rate of INR 1600per month. Promotional pricing is available for some customers, including CS6 users. Please visit http://www.adobe.com/in/products/creativecloud.html for more information.
Creative Cloud for teams includes everything individual members receive plus 100GB of storage and centralized deployment and administration capabilities. Creative Cloud for teams is priced at INR 3899 per month per seat. Existing customers, who own a volume license of CS3 or later, get their first year of Creative Cloud for teams at the discounted rate of INR 2230 per month per seat if they sign up before the end of August 2013.
Adobe also announced Creative Cloud for enterprise and special licensing programs for government. For more details, contact http://www.adobe.com/in/purchase/.
What is the latest developments for Creative Professionals on Creative Cloud?
Hundreds of new features are included in these latest versions of Adobe’s industry-defining desktop tools. Innovations include:
|Latest on Photoshop|
|Latest for Designers|
|Latest for Video Customers|
|Latest for Web Designers and Developers|
What is the value of Creative Cloud?
This milestone update to Adobe Creative Cloud brings everything together in one place, simplifying the creative process from start to finish. It gives the very latest versions of the tools and services our customers love, coupled with more efficient ways to collaborate and share work with the creative community.
Core features include:
- Desktop, Web and Mobile Access.
- Creative Cloud allows users to stay connected with workgroups and the creative community via their desktop, website, or mobile device.
- With Creative Cloud, your entire creative world gets its own centralized hub where ideas, files, fonts, settings, notifications, and team members are connected and organized.
- Join group folders to work collaboratively; track updates and comments to shared files; stay connected to work on Behance;
- Get notified when app updates are available and download the latest updates; and access favorite colors, fonts and settings, wherever you are.
- Integration With The World’s Leading Creative Community.
- With Behance now integrated with Creative Cloud, members will be able to publish their own portfolios, follow other creatives, publish work-in-progress from within a growing number of CC apps and solicit feedback from the worldwide creative community.
- Over 1.4 million creatives globally are part of the Behance network.
- Synchronize, Store, Share and Collaborate.
- All files and assets will be automatically synchronized between the desktop, cloud and mobile devices.
- A designer can take a photo on their iPad, use Photoshop Touch to refine the photo while on the go, then access that file, via the cloud, and use Photoshop CC on their Mac or Windows PC to further enhance the image.
- Designers can designate shared folders and invite others to collaborate on files. Edits are stored with version history so users can share their files with confidence.
- Individual members receive 20GB of storage.
- Seamless Publishing.
- Creative Cloud members have access to the services necessary to publish highly personalized portfolio web sites using Behance ProSite, high-impact digital magazines for iPad using Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) Single Edition, and PhoneGap Build to create and publish mobile apps for any device.
- Adobe Typekit features an unmatched library of old-classic to new-favorite fonts for use on websites – and, with this update, creatives can use many of these same fonts directly in their desktop applications.