Absinthe A5 untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iPad2 for Windows
Absinthe A5 untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iPad2 had hit the web yesterday and most of the folks made full use of it. Now the team has released a Windows version of the tool so that PC users can also jailbreak their iPhone.
Hit the source link to download the zip file and proceed with jail breaking.
- iPad 2 with iOS 5.0.1 and iOS 5.0.
- iPhone 4S with iOS 5.0 (for future unlocking).
- Download Absinthe for Windows.
- Extract the contents of the Zip File
- Connect the device to the PC and press JailBreak
- Absinthe utility will perform Jailbreak and at the end, the device will be rebooted.
- Post reboot, there will be Absinthe icon on the home screen of your i-Device. Tap it and the device will reboot
- If the device doesn’t reboot, then the site is down. Go to Settings -> Network -> VPN and turn the VPN on. An error message is displayed and post that the device will reboot.
- Once rebooted, the device would have Cydia installed.
Do share it and spread the info.